Daniel B. Peters, Ph.D.
- The Warrior Workbook: A Guide for Conquering Your Worry Monster
- Make Your Worrier a Warrior: A Guide to Conquering Your Child’s Fear
- 2014 Independent Publisher Book Awards (Gold Medal)
- From Worrier to Warrior: A Guide to Conquering Your Fears
- Raising Creative Kids
- 2013 Legacy Book Award Winner
- Smart-Shaming: Sorry But Your Child is Too Bright to Qualify for Help
- Common Misdiagnosis in Gifted Kids
- A Creative Generation is in Demand
- Your Child’s Sleeping Habits: Normal or Not?
- Monitoring Anxiety in Your Gifted Child
- What is this “gifted” thing anyway?
Dr. Dan Peters is a licensed psychologist who has devoted his career to the assessment, consultation and treatment of children, adolescents, and families, specializing in learning differences, anxiety, and issues related to giftedness and twice-exceptionality. He is passionate about helping parents and teachers engage children in the classroom, at home, and in life so that they can realize their full potential. Dr. Peters is co-founder and Executive Director of the Summit Center. He blogs regularly for The Huffington Post and Psychology Today and is a frequent media guest. Dr. Peters speaks regularly at state and national conferences and writes on topics related to parenting, learning differences, and education.
For more information on Dr. Peters and the Summit Center, visit the Summit Center’s webpage.