Your Shopping Cart
*****Orders more than $1,000 involve special shipping and handling costs, please call Great Potential Press 520-777-6161 or email email@example.com.******
*You must have cookies enabled in your browser to use our shopping cart.
If you continue to experience difficulty completing your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-777-6161 with your order and payment information, and we will manually complete your order. If you have any questions about an order, please contact us prior to placing your order, as our automated system cannot make changes once the order has been placed.
For all purchase orders (from school districts), please email it as an attachment to email@example.com or fax it to 520-777-6217
For all international orders (outside of the U.S.), please complete the international order form.
Your Cart Is EmptyContinue Shopping
Terms and Conditions
- We ship orders by USPS Mail (except internationally), FedEx Ground, and DHL (internationally). IMPORTANT: Please allow ONE to TWO weeks for order processing and shipping.
- All foreign orders must be prepaid in U.S. funds. Additional funds to cover extra shipping costs will be added to the order. Please call (520) 777-6161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the cost of shipping.
- Books received in damaged condition will be replaced promptly by GPP, provided that the damage is reported to us upon receipt. Save damaged cartons until any claim is settled, and contact GPP for an authorization to return merchandise.
- Undamaged books may be returned for store credit only beginning 45 days, but not more than one year, after the invoice date. A 10% restocking fee will apply.
- Payment for books must have been received, and returns are subject to store credit only.
- Books must be returned in saleable condition, unsoiled, free from dealer marks or labels, properly packed, and shipped prepaid.
- Store Credit will be issued for the amount paid (less restocking fee) if invoice information is provided. No cash refunds are given. Otherwise, credit will be issued at maximum discount.
- Credit memos are valid for one year from the date that they are issued, after which they become void.
- No trade title will be accepted for return beyond three months after being declared out of print.
- Any returns that do not meet the above criteria will be sent back at the customer’s expense.
- All claims of non-receipt must be made within 90 days of the invoice or they will not be honored.
All returns should be sent to:
Great Potential Press, Inc.
1650 North Kolb Road #200
Tucson, AZ 85715
- Any information collected by Great Potential Press is stored for purposes of record keeping, and no information is shared, sold, rented, or otherwise transmitted to third parties except for purposes of completing transactions that you initiate.
- We collect the IP, domain name, and email address (where possible) of visitors to our web page, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, email addresses of customers who make purchases, and information on what pages users access or visit. Any information collected is stored for purposes of record keeping, and no information is shared, sold, rented, or otherwise transmitted to third parties except for purposes of completing transactions initiated by the user.
- If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.